8.08.2006

I wish I were a girl

Ok, Confused? That is the truth and there are a few reasons for it. But let me get back to that later.

I first want to quickly go over why I hate gay men and why I am thinking of becoming a nun.

1. There are few guys that are not shallow enough to look past money, appearance and sexual position to be friends. Friends people not fuck buddies or sugar daddies or dare I say boyfriends. I will admit that I look at those but not in my friends. I could care less my friend’s sexual preference.

2. Every guy I have met recently has been weird. How many freaking "massage therapist" are out there. Call yourself cheap hookers and be done with it. If I wanted a massage from a stranger, I would go to The Villa. (Btw, if you haven’t been, Grace took me and seriously, isn’t cheap but is SOOOOOO worth it)

3. Ok this is my personal preference and this is mainly speaking to gay men, as this is who I am ranting about but an "open relationship" isn’t a relationship to me for a few reasons. If you partner doesn’t know, it is cheating. If you sleep with others and basically just live together, then that would be your roommate. If you want to put it that way, Grace and I are in an open relationship. I don’t see an open relationship in the terms gay men us it as a real relationship. It is the guy you fuck regularly while fucking other guys intermittently.

4. Learn to love yourself. The whole problem with gay men and gay male society in general is low self esteem. You spend the first 20 years of more of your life hiding and being ashamed of who you are. Then you spend the next twenty trying to feel adequate to what other gay men trying to live up to expectations are telling you. You don’t have to live by that standard. My corny but so completely true saying, "you have to love yourself before you can truly love someone else". Gay men look for satisfaction in other sexual partners as a way to say, I am hot, sexy, funny, smart successful. Those are not the ways to find happiness. I am sick of being judged by those standards. If I don’t sleep with a bunch of guys, I am weird, if I do, I am a slut. I would rather be weird, thank you very much.

5. Last but not least, I don’t hate gay men, I think I pity them. They give me a bad name. Although I don’t not consider myself a gay man, I am a man who is gay. I am defined by them and their actions. All I want is to find someone, settle down, get fat, because I have met someone, have a couple kids, and slowly grow to hate my husband over the years until my children leave for collage and then fall back in love all over again. It just what all couples go through.

Oh yea, as for wanting to be a girl. I don’t want to lop off the boys. NEVER! I just think girls have better clothing options. Boy’s cloths are boring and I am sick of it. That was really it. Think I was going to say something else

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. So are you saying that we aren't in a relationship?!?!?!? I've wasted the best years of my life on you and you won't even acknowledge it?!?!! (Was that good... was it adequetely meladramatic for a hag?)

2. Yeah... i could over load your blog and shut down blogger all together with reasons that you don't want to be a girl.. so in the words of the Quitter... SHUT IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.