8.29.2006

School

So this is going to be a wierd semester in school. FIrst of all, for the last two years, I have basically been in ONE building for all my classes, now, i am in four buildings throughout the week. One is the completly new IT building on campus which is very nice but wierd to be in. It is also a shlep from food which is super annoying. For work I am in two different building which was fine until last night. I mean OH MY GOD!. Dynasty if you are reading this, you might not like this, but education people are WIERD, Esppecially the people in the masters and doctorette programs. there was a couples classes i had to go help the people just thought they were funny and cool and ummm, well NO! I was so over them by leaving the room i wanted to tell them to shut up.

You have to understand the building that i am was in last night, it is BS/ES which means it is two buildings and of course they are REALLY long. You owuld thinking my office is in the middle, Well no. It is at the end of ES and all the problems were at the other end in BS which is fun when you have to jjust go back and fourth, i mean i quit seriously. Well I am helping this asian women in one of the rooms with her MAC laptop. The reason i tell you she is asian is becuase i am not sure of her country of origin, but English is her second language and therefore i can understand her all the well. But she is nice and i am trying to help. There is a girl in her class that is trying to tell me how to do my job. She is a freaking student and has NO idea what she is talking about. I knwo the equipement and i know what to do, leave me alone. I ended up standing in between the student and tacher bucase she was listening to the student. I was about to say, listen to me or i will leave becuase i have other things to do. But after that, the day did seem to calm down a bit but i was still frustrated.

My last other comment is. OMG i am getting old or these freaking freshmen are getting youngers. I mean they look like they are 12, what is that about? I cant deal with that, it is disgusting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think there is something genetically wrong with today's youth. College freshmen look 12 and High School Freshmen look any where from 7 to 30. It's freaky!