9.08.2006

Great Neighbors

Ok, So everyone is firmiliar with my neighbors and how nice some of them are. Well I have a story to top others of how good some of them are. From the prior story, for those of you who constantly check my blog for new posts and get mad when there is nothing new on here, mary Kay across the streets next door neighbor who i thought might have called the police on me but then came up and said she didnt and was very ncie about it, has kind of become our best friend in the neighborhood because well she is actually normal, unlike some people. We are going to call her Smutty because she is a self describe smutty romance novel addict. Well anyway, Grace decided that she needed shelves in the office (I didnt know what i thought but we had decided a while back to put those rails up and have moveable shelves becuase they were much more functional) and so off to te homo depot we go. Me, grace and Leo (seriously, I want another name for him but a lack of creativity and effort has stalled the option) go off in grace's 97 Honda Accord, Not thinking that we are about to buy long things. We are at homo Depot and were find the shelves, argue about how to install them and figure out exactly what we are going to do. we give Leo a dirty look when he talks about cutting the shelves down because lets me honest, it would have been an ordeal. He would take time, Grace and I would get frustrated and we would all not be speaking by the end of the evening. but anyway, we go to pay, it was a little more expensive than we thought but really nto bad for what we got. We start walking out to the car and grace says "How are we going to fit all fo this in the car" Of course her car doesnt have the 60/40 split which would be functional and the fit hasnt been purchased yet. There is a debate about who will be waiting behind while the other two went home. Leo and I discuss it but i think both of us are leary that the other two really wont come back. (You know it is an option that we would forget LOL) Well we end up folding the seat down and Grace sits on it with the wood for the ride home.Well we get home and as we are pulling into driveway, their is a ton of water. Well before we left, Leo had said that I lef thte hose on because their was water in the side yard and that he had to turn it all the way off. Well I thought it was odd because it had been forever since i watered the yard but hey, shit happens. Well, when we get back, water is everywhere, we have a lake for a side yard because he turned it all the way on, (it leaks if you dont turn it all the way off, its an annoying piece of shit) the best part about this story is the line he in all seriousness tells Grace. "somoene came back over and turned it back on" he said it bery seriousl and of course i have been making fun it for like the entire week, like i would expect him to if i had said it. I still dont think the side yard is completly dry. I promise i will get to the great neighbor story but you have to know the whole day. Well we start to put up the shelves, after we take care of finishing some other stuff, like fixing curtin rods an dputting up a towel bar. well we start to put them up and i say, i want Ice Cream because well, I ALWAYS want Ice Cream, I have a huge sweet tooth, I wont try to deny it. MMMMMmmmmmm Ice Cream, I should go get some, BRB..... Ok so anyway, grace looks at me and say she is going to go ask smutty. I thought she would laugh at us and say no. Well Grace comes back and i was all prepared for her to say no and yet she said YES. She went and got us Ice Cream from Marsh. How awesome is that. We didnt have to do anything for her. Well ok, we offered to make her a martini but that is nothing. That is so cool. No other neighbor went and got us ice cream. ok, that seems like a huge letdown after all the other stuff. Oh well, its my blog, kiss my A$$

No comments: