4.03.2006

I HATE GROUP PROJECTS

So ok, Everyone that was in college can definatly relate, I am sure to the story I am about to tell. I am in a class right now where we have to do group projects. I hate group projects, just the idea of relying on other for my grade bothers me. If i fuck up, fine but if I do a great job and they fuck up then the shit will hit the fan. I decided that with this group, I would kind of take charge in hopes that things will get done. Well in theory, it was a great idea. In reality, it has not worked out. the one flaw in my plan is that, even when you are in charge and tell people what needs to be done, you plan still relys on them actually doing it. I said I would put our proposal together and send it in. that way I knew what it said beforehand and knew it was done correctly. Well, I asked them to have it to me by Sunday at noon so I had time to do it. Well noon rolls around and NOTHING! I did not start getting stuff until around 5. Well now it is the next morning and I am still missing three whole sections from the paper and half of the major section. I am sure I am missing a section or two because the person is waiting on information from others. I will say that two people do have everything to me. Those are not who i am upset with. I am upset because its just the proposal and we can not get things in. I have to have this stuff by 4 to send in. If they do not have it to me, I am going to write crappy sections just to fill them in because as long as all the sections are there, it can be redone, i was trying to avoid that but I guess that is what this is for. The worst part about this is that we all get the same grade. I mean have us each grade each other so it gives a way to learn what people actually did. I am just so frustrated, I hate group projects because there are always people like this. Its so stupid. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: