4.22.2006

Long time

Wow, So it has been a long time since i posted. School has been crazy and then moving as well. My own fault, I should have moved when my lease was up but i was opposed to the idea for some reason. I need to learn to be less stubborn. I get an idea in my head and wont let it go. I think it will be odd living up in Noblesville with Grace and ummm, her husband (i forget if i have a nickname for him or not, and i refuse to call him Leo). I dont think it will be bad but i have to get used to living with other people and so will they. I have lived alone for three years but I will have to live with someone someday, so I might as well do it. I will also have to get used to the commute. I want to get a part time job on top of my glorified av boy job so I can buy a new car. I want a Honda or Toyota. They are more expensive but better on gas millage. The Prius, gets 60 MPG in the CITY! the city people. that is insane. The honda insight also get 60. plus it get better milage on the highway, although it is only a two seater which wouldnt thrill me. Well I dont know where i want to work. I dread going back to retail but i dont know where i can get a job that will work around my schedule. I also dont want to work for shit money. I am over that shit but i dont want to be a manager because i just dont care that much. I want to go, do my job to the best of my ability and then go home. I dont want to have to think about. I dont know.

Everyone that reads this needs to spread the rumor that ALL GAY MEN CANT SWIM. My friend feminazi and I are trying ot start a stereotype for gay men and see if we can see it on tv. Wel figure it wont take long, get a few people who beleive and in a year or two we should see it on tv. I am sure that the religious right will say thats why we shouldnt be able to marry. if god wants us to marry then he would have allowed us to swim.

Alright, when i started this blog, i felt like i had a lot to say but now i cant remember it so i am signing off.

No comments: