5.10.2006

Shut up Grace

Ok, So i am writing a post. I was going to start off bitching at Grace because I post way more often than she does but then i decided I should actually look at her blog before I say anything that I would regret. Of course she has posted!

Well I am pretty boring. Have been trying to get organized in the house. I moved my room around yesterday to make it more functional for me. Ok well not so much for me but for Oscar. I felt that he did not feel comfortable in the room so I moved it around to get him more room. I felt really bad last night, it was about 11 and he was sound asleep, kinda snoring on my floor. I was going to go to bed and debated whether to wake him up or let him sleep. I decided to move him because i did not think they entire zoo should be within two rooms. I also did not want him to wake up and decide to eat cat food. I figured that the liquid poo later in the day was not worth letting him sleep. I felt really bad though. although he probably just went in the bedroom and fell asleep.

Feminazi has really been having the interesting week. Well I am sure that everyone knows about LesboDyke. Well if you are not, i will give you the short story. Feminazi and I took a gender class this semseter adn the LesboDyke was in the class and is the stereotype of the of Dyke, not a lesbian, a dyke. Just want to make that perfectly clear. She is very religious and is against homosexuality, not homosexuals but homosexuality, cause those are easy to seperate. She and I have had many discussions, yea that is what we will call them. She and I obviously disagree about what the bible and god says. I talked to god this morning and she told me that LesboDyke was completly wrong. Well I think that she is trying to hide that she likes women by "keepin it real wit Jesus", yes that is what she actually says and signs her emails with. and I did mean Wit not with. Well she does not seem to like the idea of logic. she does not follow it and will ignore flaws in her argument when logic points out how wrong she is. Well, Feminazi gets an email the other day from her talking about her relgious views and stating that she wants to be friends with her. I mean what the hell? Well it goes on and Feminazi ends the email stream by stating that she does not want to be friends with her because of her views on things such as homosexuality and that she could not be friends with her because of them. I have respect for that because I had friends that could not get past it and quit being friends with me because of that, oh i will talk about one of them in a second. So now, LesboDyke keeps sending her email after email after email trying to be friends and get her to go to their church where she states are former Mos, theives and CHILD MOLESTORS. She willingly attends and takes her child to a place with child molestors. HELLO!!!!!!

Ok so former best friend. in high school was Mr academic, FLUNKED out of college not once but TWICE. I really am thinking of making a nice copy of my diploma and writing on HA, LOOK WHAT I HAVE, SUCK IT BITCH!

No comments: