5.12.2006

TiVo TiVo Tivo

I bought this new TiVo and can I just say this, I LOVE TIVO! It is my happy machine. I used to have TiVo but the modem got burnt out and I was poor at the time so I did not get a replacement. I have been wanting to get one but I was waiting until they caught up with cable and you could record two shows at once and watch one while recording another. They finally came out with it woo hoo. This is a picture of mine, isnt it pretty. I am thinking of using it as my Christmas card. Is that wierd? Oh well if you have one, you will understand. Well now I can watch stuff and plus i can listen to my music on it, look at weather and traffic, which is actually nice to have. I kinda though, oh I will never use that but i have looked at it every morning since i now have a commute at rush hour. Oh on that note, i am soooo happy that i found a 30 minute way to work. At sat at 116th st the other morning for 25 minutes going two miles an hour. not fun. Ok So now that i have TiVo, my like should be good now right? No. I moved my bedroom around and the Tv is broken. I blame LesboDyke for the bad energy she has put into my life.

Ok so anyone, i love TiVo, you all know it and you should all get one, but put me down as a reference because i need TiVo points because i need merchandise from TiVo.

No comments: