5.24.2006

Child Sex Predators

I am going to apoligize because this is going to be a downer and normally i do not like to be completly depressing but this is going to be because i am about t obe sick.

Ok, So I am sitting here in the house trying to clean the house but I am engrossed in Dateline NBC's To Catch a Predator. This is absolutly the most apalling thing that I have ever seen. I am watching at this moment a man who brought his little son to meet a girl for sex. I just can not believe that someone would bring his son. There is another guy who is looking to meet a 14 yo girl and have her perform a sex act on a cat. I am glad they did not describe it anymore because i dont want to know. These guys are not usually ones that do this one time. There is one guy that Feminazi and I had discussed because he was young, attractive, a teacher and we were trying to figure out why he was going that well it turns out that while this was in Ohio, he was talking to a decoy cop in Carmel, and I mean Carmel Indiana. He is facing 8 felony counts here. I mean I feel bad for some of these people because their lives are ruined but at the same time, they should be caught because it is better to ruin their lives than allow them to ruin a childs life. It is very scarey

Ok , in a side note, Oscar the dog is currently running in a circle after his tail. He caught it and then started barking at it. He kept running in a circle while doing this and then fell to the ground with a daze in his eyes because i think he is dizzy. Ok that was just a funny sidenote.

I would be very worried to have children right now, but i would be very protective of my child. I would also teach my children about these things. I just dont know because this is sooooo disgusting. I am about to be sick. I am glad to see that these people are going to jail but it might not be enough because they just get back out and then can do it again. The internet just makes it to easy. Well I am over thinking about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok the perv's should go to jail... but... did you ever finish cleaning my house?