6.07.2006

Neighbors

Ok, Well I figured i would blog about this STUPID incident that happened. Ok everyone knows i now live in the burbs. I mean the BURBS. Me, Oscar, the Cats and soccer moms. I usually dont have a problem with the soccer moms but the more i am out there, the more i dislike them, although definatly not all. Well our neighborhood is quite interesting. There really is a mix of people in the neighborhood. We have a young couple with two yound, adorable children next door, a retired couple on the other side and dating couples across the street. Well the family that lives directly across the street is something else. We are going to call the woman over there Mary Kay, because well she sells Mary Kay. Well it has been a joke for the last month or so that she did not like me because of where i parked, which is in front of her house. I really meant it as a joke and i think Grace did as well. Well I park across the street from our house because if i park in front of the house, we wont get our mail. Since her box is with ours, you would think she would be happy about that. I am sitting watching TV Monday and i see this big black truck pull up and park in front of our house with flashers on. He goes up to the house next door to Mary Kay, I was calling the woman Hag but i dont like that now, so we will call her, Betty. Well he talks to betty for a few minutes and then she leads him to mary Kay's side door. They talk for a while. In this time Grace comes home and is obviously trying to figure out what is going on. She ends up talking to the neighbors on either side of us. Well when the police man comes over he tells me i have to turn my car around because it is parked in an incorrect fashion. I told him that it was fine. he explained that i could park on the street 24/7 becuase it was a public street. So We explain to him that we can not park in front of our house because then we wont get our mail and i can not park in the back because Grace and Leo park back there. Take a look at the picture. Does that seem like a big deal to anyone, ANYONE!?! He said that is fine and basicall ythere is nothing she can do. Well Ic ome home the next dag and hag is standing outside her house. She comes up and asks to talk to me. She says that she did not call the police and gestures that Mary Kay did. She said she would have just come over and asked me to move if it really was a problem. I tod her, that if it ever was a problem to let us know. So basically Mary Kay was trying to get my car towed. I also find it very interesting that the next morning my tired magically had a screw in it. A little to conincidental dont you think? I can not prove and would not accuse her but just odd. I am still parking in front of her house beucase there is nothing that the bitch can do about it. I think Grace and I are going to go talk to her on sunday to see what the problem was. To me, it just really is not that big of deal. Who cares that a car is in front of your house. people are being killed every day in Iraq, our schools systems are crublinging because of lack of funding, healthcare costs are skyrocketing and THIS is what we and the cops are spending our time on. If you feel that it is a big deal please let me know because i just do not get it.

No comments: