6.27.2006

Long time no blog

So, Ok I know it has been a long time since I blogged but my life has been crazy lately.

I wrecked my car and then had a new one within seven days. I really like my new car. It is smaller than I am used to but i hope it is good on gas mileage and will last a while. It is a 1997 Saturn with only 54000 miles, that is crazy, 6000 miles a year, i put 30000 on my old car in just under three years. I got a good deal although the dealer guys needed to get together and decide how we has to pay because at first they said that mom had to be there and then she did not since she was putting on her credit card so she stayed at work and i went in at 2 to pick it up and the guy was like, when does your mom get here. I said she wasnt and he said she had to be. I told him he had to call and tell her and deal with her when she got here because i wasnt going to do it. He then agreed to fax it to her which was probably better for all involved because she would have been pissed. Well i finally got to drive the car away, and they clapped for me. That was amusing. I like my little saturn.

So I have been told I need to post an update on the plants that i blogged able earlier. I will post pictures later tonight so check back. They are doing pretty well, the grass finally came in, super thick although Leo needs to keep oscar off it since he is still killing the grass. I am going to reseed tommorrow so i will then have to keep him off of it.

I am sooo over dealing with cell phone companies. Verizon sent my mom a bill for an account that we never had although the girl i talked to was super nice and took care of it. I went to sprint to buy a new phone and you know how you walk into some stores and the associate is just a little wierd. well i went into the sprint store at Clay Terrace and that is what happened well they did not have the phone I wanted so we needed to go to another store, he told us the intersection where it was, we saw it. it said sprint, and had that stupid yellow symbol they have now. We went in and there was one older woman working and she was helping someone else. it took her twenty minutes and was still helping him. IN that time we figured out we were at the wrong store so we went in search of the third store. literally it was across the street. At this point, i was over it and wanted my phone. that is when Joanie came into my life. I told her what i wanted she asked about accessories, i said no. She asked for the account information and ten minutes later, I had my new phone. I love her, that is the best customer service I have had at any cell store this year. she did exactly what i wanted and nothing more. she even did it right. I LOVE HER and i told her that. LOL

I think that is it for now, i will post some pictures later if anyone cares

No comments: