6.29.2006

ho-hum

So, Where are you suppose to meet nice guys? I mean seriously i dont want a "fag" who is just a slutty lushy but i want a real guy. I just dont know anymore. All the guys in this town are morons. I know there are good ones out there that do not go to clubs or bars or anywhere "normal". But then if that is the case, where do you meet them. Randomly at Target or a non starbucks coffee house? I know my prospects are somewhat diminished by living in Nobletucky with the fucking soccer moms and people who are worried about where you park but seriously where? I am looking for help here. I am sick of being single and i am ready for something now. I know this. I dont want cheater but then i want that relationship back. Does that make sense? I have forgiven him for what he did but i will not forget and i need to move on before i can think about him. He is going to be out of the state for at least a year so that is really good for me because it gives me time. In a year who knows but i dont think it will lead me to him. There are people that i like but they are taken or cant seem to take the step of dating yet. Long story, really dont want to talk about that. I want to meet a nice, normal guy who has friends that arent all gay, that doesnt define himself by being gay and has a decent life and by that i mean, a good job, a little money (not tons, dont want a sugar daddy, just want him to support himself) and is happy with his life and most importantly with himself. I just dont want to be single anymore but i dont want to date someone because they are there. I want a real friend and boyfriend. Any suggestions? I dont want to meet him at the club because other than Burt and Erney I dont believe that actually works.

No comments: