3.22.2006

AHHHHH

IUPUI is a great school in some aspects. Unlike traditional colleges, I think I learned more from failing classes, having to miss for work, having to work and being burnt out than I did from going to classes. I know how to support myself, pay my bills and work hard. I would have a higher GPA if I went to IU or ISU or something but I would not be nearly as independent as I am today. I am happy with my choice because i know the little things that, when i graduate in 2052, will give me an advantage over graduates from IU or traditional schools because i can do the little stuff. I know that the bills have to paid monthly, although i still think that is crap, i mean i just paid that nad they want me to pay it again, what is that about?

Ok now on to my bitching. IUPUI has no consistancy in their advisors. I have taken classe sthat dont do anything for my degree. I have three classes that do NOTHING. Now i am scheduling for the summer and fall (god willing my last undergrad semester) and nothing is working out. Idont know if classes will work becuase they have this one class listed under Writing but technically it is a creative writing class and you can only take of those, which i am in now. IN communication they cancelled a class this semester which i really wnated to take and now I dont know what to do. an option is to take an extra semester and make communication a second major. I Dont know. AHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man i'm glad i graduated! Love ya!