3.16.2006

Target

I love target. It is definatly my happy place. I went down there to get some fruit and veggies to snack on. Grace and I are in fat Watchers now and we are competing and i hate to lose. I figure if i have some fruits and veggies here then i am much more likly to snack on those rather than bad things. I am also going to try and take things to wrok with me to eat when i go back next week. I am annoyed with myself though because i did not get an apple or pineapple or anything. I got some good things but those are good to just eat. Pineapple though i would eat in like one ......maybe two sittings.

My cats are going nuts right now. They are locked up for reasons i wont discuss right now but they are locked when i can not watched them. They have to stay in the office when i am not here or in bed or in the shower. Its ok because they ahve a window and also have a their food, water and toilet. They are jumping all over each other at the moment and running around like they are nuts.

Well I am going to go make a smoothie and cut up veggies.

No comments: