3.24.2006

Mechanics

So, I am pissed! I took my car in two weeks ago to have two new tires put on and align the car. Well it was not aligned. I took it in to a different Goodyear to have it aligned properly. it was also making a strange grinding noise from one of the rear tires. I get a call today that I need new front break pads, Fine, and the rear caliber and strut needs to be replaced. 899!!!!!! I dont know if i want to put that kind of money into my car. I called them back to tell them not to do it and i would take it somewhere else. They were kind of shitty and it has now been 5 hours since i called and it is not ready. I am getting pissed. Plus when i called they said that i could just fix the back and it would cost 539. So over 300 for just the front pads. That seems totally rediculous. I am not a car person but even i know when something is high.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a Civic in the paper for like 5 or 6K.