3.08.2006

Kelly

So, Its amazing what happens when you listen to something through a critical ear. I love Kelly Clarkson, Love her album Breakaway. In a class, we are suppose to critique work from a certain perspective, i chose to do Kelly by the feminist method. Well, when i looked it, i found that it is not very empowering to women at first glance, until you see the underlieing tone of it. Its about a women who breaks up with a guy and then grows from it and become stronger. I came back to liking it even more after i realized what i was listening to. Its still a great album.

Well I am going to the movie with Grace tonight. might go to her house for dinner if there is time. I would rather have better seats than eat first. I am so tired right now. I need sleep. I am at work and its boring but i am dont with the paper with over an hour to spare, how nice is that.

No comments: