3.20.2006

Stupid

So, I was looking at the forums on the Amazing Race today and these people are nuts. They are looking for patterns in the background pictures of the contestants to see who makes it to the top 5 or 6. They are going to take the picture beforehand so there is no way to know who will win then. Unless of course you believe the Rob and Amber/Uchena and Joyce theory that CBS intruded to make it a race, which would make it better but i mean rob and amber still lost when they were in the city. I dont really want to know who they are saying will win, but I want to look. I am reading bios on CBS website. BJ, on of the hippies graduated from Harvard! HARVARD! I am impressed. They come off as so laid back but that is something there. I really like them. They are having fun on the race and i think that is the best way to win and not kill each other. When Grace and i get on, we will have to do it that way to. (But who are we kidding, we will still yell and cuss at each other. A month together, OMG....... Hugs and puppies sweety ;) ) I also like the nerd David and Lori. I think they are hilarious because they are such nerds. Lake and Michelle need to go, they are annoying, they are not as bad as Jonathon and Victoria but they are bad. On the plus side with them is, i dont mind seeing him half naked, whereas Jonathon I did not really want to see. Eric and Jeremy also annoy me because they are cocky and sexist without really having reasons to be. They think they are hot and although not bad to look at, they are not all that. I think their dicks will eventually screw them up. There are other teams I like but I wont go into them because lets be honest, Grace is the only one who has gotten this far.

My other thing i want to bitch about is there guy in Nebraska whose roommates were having a party while he was gone and had the cops called. When they pulled the guy over, they arrested him for the charges because his name was on the lease. His roommates got fines he got 30 days in jail. He is 21, in college and is working and is serving longer sentences than people who are caught drinking and driving. The judge says he wanted to set an example for other because people could die from going to these parties. I am all for ending drug and achohal abuse by college students but punishing this one guy for something done when he was not there is ridiculous. Arent there worse crimes out there than having a loud party. I am not saying let these things go but the boy was not even home (click on the picture for the full story). Children are being molested, killed, and beaten out there, women have being raped, killed, forced to be slaves. Gay men are killed for being gay. Black men and women are killed for being black. People are murdered every day for pocketchange or just because. I just dont understand. This is stupid!

No comments: