3.08.2006

Straight Men

So, I dont understand this one thing about straight men. Why do they try to over compensate their sexuality by making crude jokes or being way to forward with women. I am a gay man and can get further with women than that. If they are just nice to some women then they would be ok. There is a guy in my class that is like 30 and is just way to forward with these girls/. Who asks someone onthe first day of class. so what turns you on. I mean the girls flirt with him but i know they think he is a jerk. I mean come on. On the amazing race last night, these two guys were just being vulger in making commments about these two women. granted the women were there age and had huge boobs but still. maybe those are the only comments they made but why do you hav eto keep saying that, especially on tv. you are on camera dumbass

1 comment:

podslave said...

I totally agree. But, the girls on the Race weren't exactly helping the situation. They were totally encouraging it. If dumb girls like them continue to encourage that type of behavior, we'll never have a prayer of guys changing.

Kisses,
Grace