3.15.2006

Reality Shows

So I just watched the new show on Lifetime Cheerleader Nation. It is freaking awesome. These Cheerleaders and their parents are nuts. They want to control their children and the girls take it sooooo seriously. I mean I don’t know if I am looking back at this as a college student and see what is really important. Did I take the Newspaper that seriously in high school. Yes I was a nerd and was editor of the newspaper and the yearbook in high school. (Grace no jokes). Although we were not as bad at the band people in high school. I don’t know if it is all band people but they take that stuff super seriously. You can only be friends with band people or date band people. They are like the cheerleaders

I also watched the amazing race (Grace don’t click on that unless you want to see what happens immediately) last night and it ROCKED. All the tasks were pretty difficult this week. Having to go through those Russian dolls where one is inside another that another inside and so on from big to super small to find a clue. This is totally crazy. I can not say much about the show because Grace hasn’t seen it yet and I don’t want her to be mad because she saw a clue of what happened but its good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel like your blog has become our personal message board to one another? :-) Thanks for warning me not to click because i was about a half second away from doing it.

Seriously... do you have crack on the band people?!? I had friends outside the band. And i dated outside the band.. i think... no... no... i didn't. :-) SHUT UP!!!!!!

hardlyahero said...

What do you mean? "DO I crack on band people?"