3.21.2006

School

So I am sitting in my empty classroom that will in an hour host my class. I am here early because, well, i have nothing better to do in this hour. I call mama to say hey so she doesnt think i am dead. I know she likes to hear from so i am thre to help although it has occurred to me that mayb ei am doing to to much. Pompus (my sister) is not expected to call this much, i mean she is expected to call but not like i am. I guess that is the price I pay for being born first. She gets away with stuff I would not. I told my mom, I wanted I wanted to be put on things and know where everything was and she wanted to put pompus on stuff. I am fine with that, I think, although I dont know if I trust her to have that stuff. I gues I will have to see what she is wanting to put her name on. I just dont think she will listen to me and discuss what she does before we do it. I also dont want to share it with her because I dont feel that she will do what the folks want, she will do what she wants. I may not want what the folks want but they will get what they want. Its all a morbid topic that I dont want to talk about but it needs to be done. It just showing how much of an adult I am becoming. God that is sick.

I find out about the internships next week and i am not thnking I have a good chance. I really want them but I dont want to get my hopes up. I think it will be determined by how many qualified people applied and all. It was not promoted heavily and it took searching to find it so I am thinking people may not have known about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT NAME!! Pompus rocks!