3.15.2006

Fat Watchers

Grace came over for dinner tonight. It was really good, i made a chicken that was herb and parmesan (not spelled right). We also started the first meeting of Fat Watchers which is our new club where we weigh each other every wednesday and work on losing weight. TOnight was the first night and Grace had a weight of ***, Haha I am not going to put it on here. I am not stupid. Our goal is loose as much weight as possible in a week. We dont have goals yet, we jus tneed to get it started and see what happens.

We also watched the race which was awesome. NO one was kicked off because it is a two parter. I think Grace and I should do the race because we would ROCK at it. its funny to see people make stupid mistakes but to be able to go around the world. Well that is all I have to say for now.

No comments: