3.07.2006

Class Today

Wow. I was in class today and I can’t believe what some people think. My group was discussing what it is about women that I guess annoy us and what our wish list would be about women. We chose an example that although valid was not explained very well. I mean it is amazing what some women in the class (not all) say and think about things. I mean for them to discuss men’s restrooms like they pee in them everyday is ridiculous, I would not talk about women’s restrooms like I go in there. I mean it’s like straight women talking about what it’s like to be a gay man, I am not going to try to talk about what its like to be a mid forties black woman. I don’t know shit about what it is like to be her and they need to understand that. They also need to understand that just because one woman says an example, that does not mean that you need to tell use about the exact same thing that happened to you, I mean what does that offer to the conversation that couldn’t be achieved by saying "I had something like that happen to me and I think....” squidgy was in the class and I think understood what we were trying to say but I explained it to her better than this. I just don’t think we explained it to the class well. I hope the instructor did not take it personally because it can be hard to cut people off and all.

I am going to a movie with Grace tomorrow and it has Matthew mcconaghy (totally spelled wrong) in it and he is so freaking hot. I would totally marry him, although he with that faghag Penelope Cruz, I mean she dated tom cruise and he is big flaming homo. Maybe when she is done with matt, she will date Clay Aiken, because we all know how straight he is. Ha-ha. Grace is just as in love with him as I am, although she has been a fan longer though because I did not realize how hot he was until a few years ago. Oh I should say, in lust not love, she is in lust with him.

Spring break is next week and god do I need it, I am getting done with stuff and no one is stopping me. I just want to get done so I am sane at the end of the semester. I have a lot I can do to get ahead.

Well off to class.

1 comment:

podslave said...

1. Thanks for clarifying that i am in "lust" not in "love"

2. Just in case there is any confusion, it is Matthew that i'm in lust with, not Clay. (I know you know this... but it was a little confusing and i just waned to make sure readers understood.)

3. That movie ROCKED!!!!

Kisses,
Grace